The Stables at the Virginian at Westlake
Where Elegance and Rustic Charm Come together
Creating Unforgettable Memories
Our vision is to make every Bride’s wedding day
All they dreamed of
Our packages can be customized to fit your vision and budget. Come tour the Stable at the Virginian, a certified wedding planner will create a custom package that fits your vision and budget. These prices vary depending on your special needs. Plus, with an all inclusive wedding package, you get piece of mind knowing you have way less planning to do! Please contact the Venue Coordinator for a tour of the Stable.
- Full day will consist of (8) eight hours
- Full use of the stable and outside designated areas which include: The Spacious Bridal Suite with 3 Chandeliers, and private restroom, Lofty Gentlemen’s Quarters with luxurious leather furniture, and private restroom, The Western Saloon and spacious deck overlooking mountain ridges with spectacular sunsets, The Gathering Room where families of the bride and groom can meet, Outside Horse Stall’s Patio where your guests can relax and enjoy the beautiful country view while sipping wine, the Ceremony site, the outside fire pit, and the Corral , the Celebration area inside the stable that’s adorned with 3 large crystal chandeliers, 5 extravagant horse stalls embellished with chandeliers, Large Breezeway stable doors (perfect background for a photo), a prep kitchen and ADA compliant restrooms for your guests.
- The wagon (circa 1800) and the horse drawn buggy (circa 1800) for photo shoots only
- Valet parking
Other Event Fees
À la carte
Our packages can be customized. So go ahead and spoil yourself for your special day. Whenever you tour the Stable at the Virginian, a certified wedding coordinator will create a custom package that fits your vision and budget. Plus, with an all inclusive wedding package, you get piece of mind knowing you’ll have way less planning to do.
- Special Events and Corporate Events
- Individual Area/Room Rentals* (bathroom access included)
– Western Saloon
– Conference Room
– Reception Area
– Outdoor Concrete Patio
- All fees do not include 5.3% Sales Tax
- Rehearsal/ dinner – (Monday – Thursday)
- Cleaning Fee-based on number of guests
- Security and Valet-based on number of guests
- Chair/table removal and storage – if applicable, starting at $250
- Facilities Fee (for events exceeding 150 guests) – $350
- Refundable Damage Deposit* – $1500
For package details and availability, please inquire using the contact form. Weddings usually book 1-2 years in advance. Now booking for 2019-2020
May, June, July, August, September, and October
Fridays and Sundays- $7,500
Up to 150 guests
Off Peak Season
January, February, March, April, November, and December
Fridays and Sundays-$6,500
Up to 150 guests
Dates reserved only upon execution of the Facility Use Agreement and payment of 50% of all fees (non-refundable).
Balance is due ninety days prior to event.
(sales tax of 5.3% will be added to price)