The Stables at the Virginian at Westlake
Where Elegance and Rustic Charm Come together
Creating Unforgettable Memories
Our vision is to make every Bride’s wedding day
All they dreamed of
With our all-inclusive package, you get piece of mind knowing you have less planning to do. Let us make your wedding less stressful, and you can focus on your big day. Schedule a tour at the Stable at the Virginian, our certified wedding coordinator will create a custom package that fits your vision.
- Full day will consist of (10) ten hours. Additional two hours per fee.
- Month of Coordinator. Plus, Coordinator’s assistant day of wedding.
- Rehearsal (one hour) per availability, day prior to wedding.
- Use of our beautiful inventory
- Full use of the stable inside and outside designated areas
- Beautiful wooden farm tables (14 oblong and 5 round, seating for 8 per table) with wooden cross back chairs to seat 150 guests.
- 150 Beautiful white ceremony chairs with pads. We set up and take down.
- The Luxurious Bridal Suite with 3 Chandeliers, private restroom and an area for hairstyling.
- Lofty Gentlemen’s Quarters with luxurious leather furniture, and private restroom
- The Western Saloon and spacious deck overlooking mountain ridges with spectacular sunsets.
- The Gathering Room where families of the bride and groom can meet and enjoy private time.
- Outside Horse Stall’s Patio where your guests can relax and enjoy the beautiful country view while sipping wine during cocktail hour.
- The Arbor at the Ceremony site with 150 white padded Garden chairs for outside ceremony. Our staff will set up and take down.
- Outside patio with a circular wall surrounded by a beautiful, landscaped garden giving your guests a great place to enjoy drinks and appetizers after the ceremony. Our eight white rockers are a big hit to simply relax and enjoy the outdoors.
- Celebrate in the main hall of the stable that’s lavished with 3 large crystal chandeliers, 5 extravagant horse stalls embellished with chandeliers.
- Our two Large Breezeway doors are a perfect background for any photo.
- We offer a spacious prep kitchen, stainless steel prep tables and a large double door refrigerator.
- ADA compliant restrooms downstairs for your guests.
- Our state-of-the-art sound system with speakers inside and outside on the patios.
- Also, for your convenience we offer guest Wi-Fi.
- All season climate control
- State of the art security system with cameras located inside and outside areas.
- 11-foot-wide screen and projector
- The horse drawn covered wagon (circa 1800) and the horse drawn buggy (circa 1800) for photo shoots only.
Other Event Information
Our event packages can be customized for any special event. Schedule a tour and whenever you tour the Stable ask our venue coordinator for more information on special events.
- Special Events and Corporate Events
- Family reunions
- Birthday party
- Ask about our luxury picnics
- Vow renewals
- Graduation party
- Individual Area/Room Rentals* (bathroom access included)
– Western Saloon
– Conference Room
– Reception Area located on first floor with a 11ft drop down screen and projector.
– Outdoor Concrete Patio off the horse stalls with 5 cocktail tables and seating for 25. The back patio under the deck offers 8 rockers with side tables. Our extended patio with beautiful pavers offers high top tables and chairs. Relax on the rock seating wall and enjoy the beautiful flower garden and stunning sunset. A great place for photos.
- All fees do not include 5.3% Sales Tax
- Rental fee for events is a 3 hour minimum and 5 hour maximum
- Refundable Damage Deposit* – $1,500
For package details and availability, please inquire using the contact form. Weddings usually book 1-2 years in advance. Now booking for 2024-2025
Our elopement package allows for up to 20 guests or below. Enjoy an outdoor ceremony surrounded by your family and friends. Cherish the outdoor gardens and patio areas while celebrating your special day. Call for pricing details.
The Stables at The Virginian at Westlake Weddings starting at $9,500 for 150 guests.
ALL FEES DO NOT INCLUDE 5.3% SALES TAX
We are closed December 18th through March 15th for the Season.
Wedding day insurance is required. Insurance offers confidence that your perfect day is not a hardship in the event of unusual circumstances. A link to Event Helper is provided. All you need to do is click on the link and complete the form. Our information is already filled in. Once completed we will receive a copy for our records.
Dates reserved only upon execution of the Facility Use Agreement and payment of 50% of all fees (non-refundable).
Balance is due ninety days prior to event.
(sales tax of 5.3% will be added to price)